Monday, August 14, 2017

Decisions, Decisions


Who do I choose for my webinars? Getresponse.com where I can also get e-mail? Zoom.com? I have to know these things before I can get a landing page. All businesses need a landing page. I need a landing page and then a website. One thing at a time.

I also have to decide what book signings/festivals I will attend next year. So far I have the Ann Arbor Book Fest. Which is pretty much a given. But I have all these choices, too: Detroit Book Fest, Great Lakes Book Bash, Once Upon a Book, The Blue Water Author Event, and of course my local stand-bys, Charlin's Book Nook and possibly one in West Branch or Rose City. Time to get on the calendars now!

Then there is Coach's big tour she does every year. I really want to be in three cities at three events with her. So, I need to get on her calendar.

I also need to get on the calendar at the local library to speak to their teen writing group. They only meet during the school year. I suspect nothing will happen there before January. Only because I'm going to be in limbo for a couple of months coming soon.

There are pros and cons to all of them. The logistics to be worked out. I know when I step back, this will start falling into place. I need the landing page before I can launch anything.

Along with all of this I need new head shots I can use. It's time to update everything. Big thoughts. Think I'll take a break and go back to working on Macy book four.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...