Monday, July 31, 2017

Wow! Just Say Wow!

Week four and I am defining my brand, putting together product, learning to make a landing page. Now I need a website. Things are smoking along at high speed.

Focus is the thing. I've been reading Think and Grow Rich. It has a workbook/journal to go with it. I highly recommend this book. Why I haven't read it before this, is beyond me. While written in 1937, all the things mentioned in it are true today, 80 years later. What an eye opener.

I have my brand, I am working on products at different price levels. I have the basics for a landing page, but need a website before I can do it. I have 13 different launches ready. I have the books for three virtual courses in the works. I'm even planning freebies. My author website is in the works, it will however be different from this side of the business. 

For the first time in years, it feels like everything is coming together at the right time, in the right place. I am actually being patient as each piece of this puzzle comes together. 

While I wait I am reading and the reading list is growing. If you are waiting to follow your dreams, start now. Start reading about business, about the thing you are most passionate about, start building your dream, NOW! There is nothing to hold you back. 

TTFN

PS. Feel free to ask questions. I'll try to answer them.


2 comments:

  1. wow what a nice short blog. Im sooooooo caught up with what the ideal blog is and here youve helped me with content in 16 lines. I t was meant for me to see this. Thanks for the freedom.....16 lines help me Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medora, you are so welcome. Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...