Friday, July 21, 2017

Three Weeks


Every journey begins somewhere. Mine started three weeks ago when I decided to expand my business. I started a class on how to do just that. It's been an adventure and it looks like more to come.

I'm up to my eyeballs in books to read and programs and services to create. And I'm loving every minute of it.  My homework for this week was to come up with themes I can  use to create the products and services. Over achiever, me, has come up with thirteen. One or two will get changed title wise, but the essence of the program/product will remain the same. 

I have a new website being developed for my books I write. Which will be exciting. I'll be getting a new website for the business I'm creating. Super exciting.  


It really is. Seeing all the potential opportunities unfold, seeing what you can do, watching everything align itself to be exactly what you have always wanted. It's an amazing feeling. I am there. This has been the best decision I have made in the last forty years. 

Follow me on this journey as I grow. Ask me questions about how I'm doing it. Join me as it happens.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...