Friday, April 29, 2016

A-Z Challenge--Letter Y

Y is for yearn. The definition I'm using is to have a strong desire for something. You are never to old to yearn. And it's not a bad thing.

You might yearn for a well deserved vacation. You might yearn for a new job, a raise, or any of a million other things. As humans we all have unrealistic yearnings, too. My desire to wake up wealthy in the morning are not likely to come true. But, the yearning is okay to have. I just need to find out how to make it happen if it is a real yearning.

Let yourself yearn. Give yourself permission to dream. You are never too old to yearn. It keeps you striving for new goals. It keeps you alive.

YEARN!!!!
TTFN
2034

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...