Friday, April 15, 2016

A-Z Challenge Letter M

M is for motivation. Something I have been lacking for the past week. Something we all need to carry out our dreams, get our jobs done, or just to survive.


You have to start somewhere at some time, so why not start here and now. Do one thing you've let slide. Tomorrow do another, the next day another. By day four you won't even have to remind yourself, you'll just do it.

You have to be the one to make things happen. It all starts with you. If you want to write a novel, write it. If you want to paint a master piece, pick up your paints and get started. What ever it is you wan to do, start now. Make it happen.

TTFN
2053

4 comments:

  1. Motivation is easier to say than do I've found :-). I am good at getting started, not so good at staying with it. But the more we put things off the harder it becomes. A tiny bit of progress brings energy to keep moving in that direction. I need to try harder!!
    Josie
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the queen of procrastination. So, I work hard to get motivated and stay that way.

      Delete
  2. Ah- motivation is a tough one for me. It's easy for me to say I'll do it tomorrow and never actually do it.

    http://carolsnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I know the feeling. However, if it's something I have to look at day in and day out, I can usually find the motivation to get it done.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...