Monday, March 21, 2016

Allstate the Saga Continues Part 3

Allstate (the not so great hands) Saga 3:
 I filled a complaint with the South Carolina Department of Insurance. Who then forwarded the information on to Allstate. Imagine a representative from the claims department called me this afternoon. He must think I'm an idiot. His loss. The jump in my policy has nothing to do with the rate hike. Um, yeah right. How come when they do an override, Nationwide can get me a better price for better coverage? Makes one wonder how they can lie and expecat you to believe them. They have it coded right, they cannot imagine why anyone else thinks I'm high risk. Really??? Explain it to Progressive, Liberty Mutual, State Farm, Geico, and Nationwide. The coding is the reason my rates have jumped from $569 to $770 for six months. On one car with one driver. I've not had a ticket in so long I can't remember when I got it. Oh wait, on my way to the flower warehouse to pick out flowers for my sister's wedding...over 30 years ago. My last accident was someone running a stop sign and yes, I was injured and yes, my car was totaled. Oh wait, that will be 19 years ago come May. How do they get away with this stuff???? I will be dropping Allstate in April both auto and home. I'm done with the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...