Monday, October 26, 2015

T-5 Days and Counting

Monday: Checked off my to do list are
  • Power is in my name starting Friday
  • Water is in my name starting Friday
  • Meds were picked up and address was changed.
  • Address was changed at bank and checks were ordered
  • Next Steps was accomplished.
  • All bills are paid and mailed
  • Moving crew is hired.
  • Address change has been picked up from post office
  • Broken package, thrown against the door on Friday was left with PO complaint dept.
  • Baby layette, winning gift from party have been mailed.
Still left to do::

  • Order needles for insulin from doctor
  • Call AT & T about Uverse for internet
  • Call Direct TV
  • Cancel Comcast on Friday & return all equipment
  • Continue packing
  • Find dinner
  • Write humorous bio for author spotlight
  • Write 300-1500 word story due Nov. 5th for Christmas anthology (Before Friday on both writing pieces as I won't have internet for a while after Friday).
  • Make last loaf of bread and do dishes.
Yeah it looks like a shorter list, but really it's not. I'm taking the garbage out on my way to find dinner. I'm not cooking this week. If I can't eat it on a paper plate with my fingers, it's not being served. Everything is being packed. Except one coffee mug so I can have my daily dose of tea. That means one pan gets left out, too. But since it will only have water in it, I'm not concerned.

Breathe, just breathe.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...