Saturday, August 1, 2015

Write Yourself Alive 30 Days of Writing

This is Day 1: I have thus far 1024 words written in forty minutes. However have gone on to post in my workshop and now will post a blog.
 I know you all know what the document in the photo is. I have written a Declaration of Independence from those inner things which keep me from writing regularly. Here goes:
   
                                 Declaration of Independence:
 To those things interfering with my ability to focus and get words written on the page, we are hereby at war. I will not allow you to invade my creative space. Those I cannot change I will face and those I can change I will. Time will be made daily to write. I am no longer a slave to the forces within me, which are holding me back. Look out World I’m coming!

This is a start for me. It will be edited and changed as I go through the next thirty days of writing. But I had to start somewhere. 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...