Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wow it's Wednesday

I see I've slacked off in writing my blog. There is plenty to tell you. Let's start with my latest interview with Sharon K. Cornell. You can read it here: https://sites.google.com/site/rosecastleplace/home/introducing-writers-and-authors

The last Monday July 13th The Heir was released. The link to purchase this 99 cent ebook is here: http://www.amazon.com/Heir-Rebecka-Vigus-ebook/dp/B011HDVUZM/


The tag line reads: a night she can't remember...a man she's never met...a secret she shouldn't know...
If the tag line doesn't grab you, I don't know what will. 

I'm working on several things at the moment. One is making crocheted crocodile slippers. Here are some. 


As you can see the bottom pair is  not finished. I'll be working on the  other one today. They are fun to make.

I'm also editing Death Wind, I am to the last 100 pages. I want it done. This author deserves to have her book published. It's taken much longer than I thought.

I'm working on a winter romance due to my design team at Blue Harvest Creative on Sept. 1st. I'm also trying to get back in the groove and get Macy book 4 done. I really need to see it end, write book five and take a hiatus from Macy and her crew. There are other stories I need to write.

I continue work at Next Steps Johns Island. It is one of the most rewarding things I've done with my life. Helping people who need help, to improve their lives. I rejoice when they succeed. I get frustrated when plans don't go they way they should, but we hang in and tackle each obstacle along the way.

On the medical side of my life, my blood sugars are normal for the most part, unless I try to sneak in something I shouldn't have. On the lupus side, I'm learning to live with swollen feet and being tired. I have it better than some with lupus, so I'm not complaining.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...