Monday, June 1, 2015

The A-Z Challenge in June

A is for anticipation.
            The first flowers in spring.

Seems pretty straight forward. You might be looking forward to a package in the mail, your next vacation, the birth of a child, the list goes on.

My anticipation is the results of blood tests which Lord, please will explain what is going on with me. The downside is knowing you have a disease, but it only shows up during a flare up. Here's hoping this flare up continues for a few more days.

So, I'm looking forward to blood work in the morning with the anticipation, some of my questions will soon be answered.

In the meantime, I will anticipate every moment of the day so I can live it to the fullest.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...