Thursday, June 4, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

D is for decisions.

We are faced with decisions daily. Some are small and others can be life changing. Keeping mine pretty simple for the moment.

Buy a house:

Simple, find a house you like, make an offer, secure the loan, and move in. Unless of course, the one you like has already accepted an offer. So, you are back to looking for another you might like.

Build a house:dea

For me, I want a small ranch house, no basement, no neighbors that close, and nothing looking like everything else in the neigborhood. Plus side to buildinng, I get what I want and everything is new when I move in.

The third possibility is getting a remodel loan. Buying a house I'm okay with, but it needs work before I can move in. Not real sold on the idea and the Property Brothers don't work with small budgets.

In the meantime, I'm still looking. No decision has to be made right this moment.

Other decisions include what I'm going to do with my day and what I might want to eat during the day. 

Where am I going with regard to my writing is another decision. I'm happy with it it where it is. I have much on the writing agenda and need to clear it off before I take off on another tangent.

When am I going home, for how long will I be there, and who might I see. Those questions plague me daily. 

For now I'm taking one decision at a time and like Scarlette O'Hara, I'll think about the rest tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...