Saturday, June 27, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

I'm taking poetic license to say X is for Xhausted.

Part of the exhaustion is my blood sugars being too high. We are working on those. Some of it is due to my body still acclimating to the heat, this, too shall pass. Yet some is due to the lupus. There are days when I just don't want to get out of bed because moving requires the use of muscles and I have no energy.

I am not going to succumb to exhaustion. I'm going to push through it. Some days, I may push slower than others. I am not ready for spending the rest of my life lying around. I have way too much to get done.

Today I made a sign to put outside my door. I'm tired of people being worried about me.

Now, no one will have to worry about me. I'll just hang it outside every morning.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...