Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It Begins November 1




That's right National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo, or just NaNo. Thirty days of kamikaze writing. The idea is to write 50,000 words in thirty days.

So, if you don't see me on-line much in November this will be why. My first novel, Secrets was written during NaNo.  The first book in the Macy McVannel series Cold Case: Sleeping Dogs Lie, was also written during NaNo. I've started several others in November only to finish them at a later date.

Hopefully between now and Nov. 1 I will be able to finish the ebook short story Escape. It is an off-shoot of Sanctuary the third book in the Macy series.

November will see me working on Something Borrowed, Something Blue book four in the Macy series. The goal is to get it written and off to editors so it can be released in early 2015.

I have many different things coming, but need these two out of the way before I can start on them. Macy book five is percalating. I need to find the right way to approach it. There will be a novel about Lizzy and her kids as well as a collaborative cookbook by  Ella and Lizzy. Dani will have a life after Sanctuary and you will want to know about it. I have some stand alone novels to work on, a chapter book for young readers. The plate is never ending.

Anyone wishing to do NaNo will find me there as Lady Rebecka. Looking forward to cheering you on.

Happy writing!!!
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...