Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Who Am I?



Several times in the past few weeks I've been asked to describe myself. There are many ways to describe me. It depends on who I am with, what I am doing, who is asking. 

So, I'm going to start with mercurial. 1.
changeable; volatile; fickle; flighty; erratic:
a mercurial nature.
2.
animated; lively; sprightly; quick-witted. I am all of these and more.

Next, in the way of definition is havoc.
play havoc with,to create confusion or disorder.
I do this, to people who don't know me. I breeze in like a hurricane, mess with their heads, lives, and emotions. Often leaving them wondering what happened, and if I'll be back to fill the void.

I am also compassionate.
a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken bymisfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering

Finally, I am passionate. When I get involve with something I care deeply about I give it my everything. Writing is my first love. I will promote it, encourage others to try their hand at it, and talk about it until the cows come home. I am also passionate about family and family values. Funny as I have smashed many of those values in my own life only to come back to them.

So, as someone told me recently, I am just one hot mess.
TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...