Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Path



It has no definition, there is no goal in sight. I began my walk today. Started by eliminating bread, pasta, rice, and potatoes from my diet. My current understanding is these items will be permanently removed from my diet. I am okay with it.

My mood is good. I have not eaten enough today, however I am not hungry. I didn't get anything done, I'd planned to...what a surprise.

The walk will be slow and tomorrow will be better. I will meet my dietary needs and the end will get closer.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I hope it works for you Rebecka x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it has to because the alternative is dying.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...