Sunday, March 9, 2014

365 Photos Day 68


Digging up bones again. Pictured above are my Great Grandparents on my father's mother's side. Catherine Mae Hudson Henderson and Edgar Merit Henderson. They are the two people responsible for me tracing my ancestry search to begin with. My great grandfather died long before I was born. He and one of his sons were killed in a railroad yard after finishing work and waiting for a train to head home. It is believed they were murdered for their pay.
I was lucky enough to have two great grandmothers as a little girl. Both were on my father's side. Grandma Henderson is the one I knew the least.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...