Friday, March 7, 2014

365 Photos Day 65



This was one of my brunch companions today. We were celebrating his acceptance to Central Missouri University's Master of Arts program. I am so proud of him for taking this leap and moving foward with his career. Best to you, Donny. Do keep in touch.



This was my other brunch companion. Jen was celebrating water. She was four days with frozen water this week. It has not been easy. Her mom brought her bottled water to use in the toilet. I offered to bring her water, but she was tough and said it was under control. Her grandfather got into town on Wednesday night and first thing Thursday he was there getting her some running water. While all is not perfect she does have water.

I thank them both for being delightful companions.

TTFN

2 comments:

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...