Saturday, February 8, 2014

365 Photos Day 39


This photo was taken two years ago on my birthday. It was sunny and warm. I was enjoying a walk down the beach. The tide was out. I had gone the inland route this day. I'd walked to the Villa Front Desk to see if I had any mail. Then I walked to the Sanctuary the huge hotel on the island. From there I went down to the beach and walked back to my condo. At this point I am about half way to the path leading to the condo. All in all it was about a 5 mile walk.

Later that night I took myself to dinner at the Fat Hen. It was a wonderful evening. Yes, I'm missing this.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...