Saturday, January 4, 2014

365 Photos Day 4



This was the view outside my parents home after the ice storm came through in early December. It had snowed the night before this photo was taken. This was early morning on Dec. 24th.

While I hate the snow and cold, it makes for some awesome photos. My parents have lived here since 1966. I wish I had taken a photo of the burning bush. It was terribly weighted down but looked beautiful.

This is the place I grew up. Other than a couple of hickory trees it was a field when we moved in. Dad planted trees everywhere. He plants anywhere from quarter to half an acre in food every year.

But I hear we have a major snow storm coming in tomorrow. Having stayed away from Michigan for the past three winters, I am finding I dislike winter more than I ever did.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...