Thursday, January 23, 2014

365 Photos Day 23



Not my photo but I truly believe the saying. We need to seize the day everyday. If you are not living your life, you don't know what you are missing.

You will never be any younger than you are right now. What is on your bucket list? Start doing those things. My Dad told me a couple of months ago old age should be called the 'tarnished years.' It's also not for the faint of heart. While my parents are in relatively good health, they are aging. Mom can hold her own with any task she sets about to do. So, can Dad.

I'm seizing the day. I'm living the life I want. I'm writing, publishing, and writing some more. I fit in an occasional book signing. I even won an award for one of my books. I'm traveling. I've driven to Phoenix, AZ and back. There is still much I want to see and do.

Make sure you are filling your days.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...