Saturday, January 18, 2014

365 Photos Day 18


This is the novel which launched my career. Let me explain. I learned about National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo to those who are familiar with it the 8th  of November, 2005. It took me 21 days to write 50,000 words.

Those words became this novel. It is wrong on several levels. The story is good. But the type face I used guarranteed it would not be accepted by traditional writers and publishers. It is the reas I leave it in this type face. I want it to stand for others to see and learn from my mistakes.

I have also been asked if it will ever have a sequel. I doubt it as I wrote it with an Epilog. It was never intended to be part of a series.

I know if I could write 50,000 words (which I have done twice now) you can, too. Have you got a story in you?

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...