Tuesday, January 14, 2014

365 Photos Day 14



My daughter wanted to help me destress this winter, so she bought me a fountain. I put a tea light with it because you couldn't see the features very well. Behind it is my sandscape I bought to help me vision the beach.

In case you have not figured it out, I am not a winter person. Also I've had a lot go wrong with my house this fall and I just can't seem to catch a break. She was hoping the sound of trickling water would be soothing. It is the quietest fountain I've ever had. I love it, but have to check frequently to see if it is on.

Thank you, Jamie, you done good.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...