Sunday, January 12, 2014

365 Photos Day 12



Today's photo is for two reasons. One it is to celebrate my parents 61 wedding anniversary. And two to show the two people who support me in everything I do, even when I screw up.

They talk me to walk, talk, and think. They told me to follow my dream. They have known forever I wanted to write. They looked into the Famous Writer's School for me. They are my biggest fans.

When I temporarily lose my sanity they are there to pick me up. They gave up two days and I have no idea how many hours to help paint the outside of my house this summer. I did not ask them too, I just told them I had to do it myself.

Thanks Mom and Dad.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...