Thursday, January 2, 2014

365 photo Day 2



These are three of four very special people in my life. Left to right are my grandchildren, Eric, Megan, and Jason. The fourth is Eric's wife Angelina who is waiting for her husband to arrive in Texas in a couple of weeks. She has just gotten a job in her chosen field of radography. I am so very proud of her. 

Safe journeys Eric as you travel home to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I hope you will find your dream job, too.

Megan, you make me so proud. Outstanding athlete...I wasn't even a mediocre one. Excellent student and soon to be 16. 

Jason, you too make me very proud. Outstanding athlete, excellent student and almost a teenager.

I love you all  more than you will ever know.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...