Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WOW

It's a happening kind of day. I get to release the cover for a book coming out of my friend, Ashley Fontaine's publishing company. One I am excited to read. You had to have been a kid in November, 1963 to remember how devastated our nation was with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. To be the man who arrested Lee Harvey Oswald would have been a major  coup.

Then I have an early morning radio interview with Bob Krejcarek at WLDY AM talk radio out of Ladysmith, WI. An interview that ran for thirty minutes instead of the ten to fifteen I was expecting.

Now I'm off to start my real day, if there is such a thing. Trip to Mom and Dad's to see if I can snatch some of Dad's paintings for my house. Race back home to work on said house. Maybe if I'm lucky get some writing in on Sanctuary which has been grossly neglected this month.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Whew, now that's a news worthy post! --And a radio spot? What fun!

    Here's hoping you get to do some writing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe by the weekend I'll get to write again. I have a wall to do some touch up paint on and a room to empty. A garage to get ready for a sale and laundry. Life sometimes gets in the way, but I manage. Thanks for stopping by Crystal.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...