Wednesday, April 17, 2013

N is for Nincompoop

Every year when I return home from my winter away, Charter Communications has to send someone out because their line equipment doesn't work. The first year they had to replace something on the pole. Last year I had to have all new cable. This year they are back on the pole again.

One would think they'd get it right so they didn't have to come out. Because it is their equipment, I don't get billed. That's the only saving I see.

In the mean time I am without wireless. But the TV works and I am hard lined into the internet. Ugh.
Nincompoops, cannot get it figured out. Ugh.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...