Tuesday, April 2, 2013

C is for Coping

Coping with stress, coping with life. Yes, c is for coping. I am coping with the stress of getting a new book out. I am coping with the minor stress of having seven people in a 950 sq. ft. condo. a

Life is good. I am in those last anticipatory days before a book goes to print. Just before it gets released to the general public.

I am enjoying spring break with my daughter, grandchildren and some of their friends. Yes, there are five kids here. They have been swimming, playing basketball, walking on the beach, and tonight they saw a movie.

So coping with my own demons is keeping me busy.
TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Fellow a-z challenger stopping by to wave hello. Wow... lot going on for you right now. Congrats on the book. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the book release, I hope it all goes well. Good luck on your way to Z!
    Coffintree Hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coping with the stress of a book release sounds brilliant! Congratulations. :-)
    Just Ermie &
    Short Story Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY, good luck with the book, the house, and all them kids! :-)

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...