Tuesday, April 2, 2013

B is for Best

This has been the best winter away ever. First a friend came down on his way to bike week. Then I found a home I want to buy. My friend came back on his way home from bike week and finally, my daughter, grandkids and a few of their friends came down for a week.

In all of this I have a book almost print ready. I have spent time with the marvelous friends I have here in South Carolina. I've been able to share SC with friends and family, so they know why I want to move here.

Yes, while the weather has not been as warm as I'd hoped, it has been the best winter away from Michigan yet.

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Misha,
    It feels pretty awesome. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best, yay! I love visits from family and friends...usually. We live close to Disney World, so we tend to get them about once to twice a month. This last year nearly killed me--playing "Hotel Collier" every couple weeks for months straight. (But don't tell my lovely visitors that!)

    South Carolina, while not quite as awesome as Florida, is definitely a beautiful spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the low country. I've spent two winters here, made some great friends and I want to settle here. Best to you in the challenge.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...