Monday, January 14, 2013

Loving Paradise


Should you wander onto Kiawah Island this is where you'll find me. Yes, it's January and that is flowering kale and cabbage. And it is beautiful. There is a red flower in bloom I hope to get photos of later this week.

I walk on the beach almost daily. Most times I have it to myself, but the weather has been unseasonably warm so some days there are others enjoying the sun. I've even been wading in the Atlantic. Yes, it's warm enough to do that.

Got a surprise e-mail from my publicist today. She has set up a speaking engagement/book signing for me at the Main Branch of the Charleston Public Library for next month. I am excite about it. I'll be posting more details as it gets closer.  If I had my way, I'd do a speaking/writing workshop/book signing once each week.

Edits on Crossing the Line are almost finished on paper. Then comes putting them into the computer. After that it's off limits until publication time. Which means I can go back to work on Sanctuary. YEAH!!!!

Connecting with friends I made last year has been wonderful. I am glad to be back. I'm making new friends, too which is always a good thing. I'm going to do some serious looking a housing/property while I am here this winter. This is going to be home one day. While not this island, one near it.

That's the news for now.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...