Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Freedoms

I am thankful for the freedoms won by our military over the years. I am thankful for the right to choose my government. I am also thankful for the women who risked their own lives, to earn me the right to cast a vote.

I am thankful to my forefathers...several of whom have held the highest office in this country for doing just that. I cannot imagine aspiring to be President. I cannot imagine the risk to family and friends should you be in that position. It is one not to be taken for granted.

I am thankful for the service men and women still giving their all to keep those freedoms I so cherish intact. I do know the sacrifices you make.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...