Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Up to Signing 2

There were about 20 people at the signing between 5 and 6pm. I did not get a lot of questions during the program. However by 6:30 I had gained maybe four or five more people. I also was approached with individual questions.

There were once again way too many cupcakes. I left a dozen with the library. A friend brought in a wonderful veggie tray and a fruit tray. The Friends of the Library were awesome. They provided table cloths,  coffee, tea, paper plates and napkins.

It helps to have the books on hand. It was also good to see old friends I haven't seen in years. Too many in some cases. Some of my family showed up and they are always good at heckling.

A friend brought me a business card from a bookstore owner. Turns out I know the owner and that's why he  brought the card. We may be looking at signing there.

Rumor has it we are going to turn this book signing thing into a tour. I could end up in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and next winter South Carolina. By the South Carolina one, the second book in my series will have been released. Oh and I heard a faint rumor about Wisconsin.

It could get very interesting. The book is taking off.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...