Monday, June 11, 2012

Book Signing Number 2





My second book signing is coming up this Thursday. I will be as close to where I grew up as I can get. I'll be six miles away in the town my daughter grew up in Montrose, Michigan.

All the books have arrived so I won't have to do this one without books. YEAH!!! Most of them are loaded into my car already. The UPS man was so nice he put the hard covers right into my trunk. I have carried four boxes of the paperbacks to the trunk and back seat.

Wednesday I pick up cupcakes from my step-daughter. She is making four dozen this time. All will have my book covers on them.

I have heard from several of my high school classmates that they will be there. That should be interesting. I've not seen some of them since graduation. A lot of years, one child, and three grandchildren ago. Seems like a lifetime.

I am hoping for a good turn out. I really don't want to have to haul 100 hard covers and 200 paperbacks back home. Ugh. I'd like to see most of them gone. Half of each is doable.

Whatever happens those who attend will have a good time. In you're in the area, feel free to drop in at the library. I'll be there from 5-7pm. If you can find Montrose, anyone can tell you how to get to the library.
TTFN

1 comment:

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...