Friday, April 27, 2012

Z is for Zoom



Zoom that is how April has passed. I took on the A-Z Challenge to force myself to write and I thought it might be fun. I've found new friends and new blogs to follow.  It hardly seems like we've gotten started and we're done.

I have enjoyed reading the blogs. I've learned things I didn't know. I've gained ideas on how to do this next year. Or I might stick with writing off the cuff.

As we zoom into new projects I hope it is with zest and zeal. Do your creative things with passion and thoroughness.

Blessings to you all on your ventures.

TTFN

7 comments:

  1. April has zoomed by!
    I blinked and it's just about over.
    (I think you forgot the letter Y hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This April has truly zoomed by--too fast for me to keep up. Now it's time to catch up. If I can.


    Lee
    Almost at 100 followers—are you one yet?
    A Few Words
    An A to Z Co-host blog
    My Main blog is Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. April zoomed by indeed. Very exciting month in the blog world. Hope to continue the zeal for consistent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you, too. This was my first A to Z, and I loved it. I'll definitely be back next year, but I look forward to following your posts from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to you too and glad you enjoyed the A to Z Challenge. And thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Z post was about "Zooming In" as well...just stopping by from the Challenge...we made it! Blessings to you, too!

    MakingTheWriteConnections

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...