Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for Wonderful



I am filled with wonder this morning.  I checked my e-mail to find a link to my latest interview. I wonder sometimes as I'm giving them if I make sense. When I see them, I am full of wonder at how well they have gone.

This is the link: http://wp.me/p18Ztn-2w0   I was thrilled that Morgen Bailey could fit me in. She interviews a different author every day. I happened to be number 351. I looked over the list and saw many of my writing friends there. I feel honored to be included with them.

I am filled with wonder most mornings but today it was a special kind of wonder.

TTFN

3 comments:

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...