Saturday, November 26, 2011

Aftermath

Thanksgiving is behind us for another year. There was plenty to eat. Family time is always interesting. This year it was flying dinner rolls...don't ask. Time spent with three generations is always good. Hoping that Mom will be able to get some rest and get well soon.

Black Friday has come and gone. It was a trip to Great Lakes Crossing. A screwed up breakfast order...go figure. My granddaughter doing antics in the back seat. Riding the merry-go-round...all three of us. Shopping....in stores not over crowded. Would not wait in line to get into stores. Seriously??? Some good finds, some okay finds. Some shopping done. Lunch at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill...I love that place. Good food, good times, good fun. More shopping.

Heading home with a stop for dessert. More fun and silliness. Love my girls. Packing my car and heading to Mom and Dad's. Spending time with my sister...love on-line shopping too.

Shopping with Dad for a big ticket item. Time well spent. Found it in the first store but went to do comparison shopping at a second. Back to the first. YEAH!!!! Heading home. It's always good to be home.

Miss those that were far away and unable to come home. Maybe next year. Time to relax and pack for my winter trip.

Much to be thankful for.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree. Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic - not just the meal but the antics at the table. I think I got all the dinner roll off my forehead =) Shopping and the car rides and dessert were absolutely hysterical. I love us and the fun we have. We should do it more often. I love you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...