Sunday, August 28, 2011

YEAH!!!!

It took about 45 min. yesterday to get my laptop up and running. We put in a 2 gb memory card to boost the memory and speed up the machine. We talked about what I should be looking for in a new computer. To my chagrin, Dell is second only to Mac in the laptop division. I know that I need a pro or ultima when I buy so that too helps. Kudos to Diane for being an awesome computer person and down right nice lady. She fixed my computer on her day off. Looking for computer help in the West Branch, MI area be sure to check out the Computer Genie. She is that.

I am in the middle of reading the most delightful book I've ever come across. It was written by a man in the UK and the humor is just wonderful. I will give a full review when I have finished.

I am also working on my own novel. I am hoping to get a couple more chapters in this week. I am ready to get this moving. It needs a good thirty thousand words before it will be finished. Time to get busy.

It is so nice to be connected again. I am shopping for a new laptop, but am no longer in a hurry. I can wait for the sales.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...