Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Time out for Tuesday

Tuesday brought me a retro 50's dining room set for my garage sale. Anyone looking for bright yellow? Four chairs and the table.  Things are coming together for that.

Breakfast was returned at the restaurant this morning. I hate hard eggs. They were kind and took it off my bill. I am tired of eating out. (Wait did I say that?)

It was a beautiful breezy day. Most of the top of my refrigerator is cleared off. Making ready for the new one. I can hardly wait. I am ready to start cooking again.

I will be making another baby layette. It's about time I got to make for a girl. Most of the ones I've made this year have been for boys. They are far outnumbering the girls in 2011.

I have all eleven chapters in my current work in progress rewritten. I have no excuse now I have to get back to work. I need at least two more chapters done this week. I am almost done with the book I am reading for review. I'm ready to get that written and sent to the author. I'll post it here, too. Then I have two more awaiting my attention.

Sometimes it's not good to over book. I am overbooked at the moment. I have forgotten to allow time for life. I have lots going on in my life. Never a dull moment.

Thursday I go pick up my granddaughter to help me with the garage sale. She is a big help when she comes. I promised her a trip to see her aunt at the lake cabin and possibly a movie. We'll see how that goes. What ever happens I know the two of us will have fun.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...