Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Productive Day

Wednesday, hump day for most. I managed to get the jungle that is my south yard mowed, then I took the push mower and went around to all the spots I cannot get to with the riding mower. My front looks so much better. I can actually see my Yucca plant, which is blooming for the first time this year.

I did have a small visitor this afternoon and was not real thrilled. I opened my back door to go to the garage and a small ground hog (woodchuck) ran out of my breezeway. Ugh. I am hoping he is gone, but until I can be sure I will be using the front door.

Then I managed to get my collector Barbie dolls repacked in a bigger container and also put my stuff animals in with them. That is one less thing I need to worry about. I am still sorting and packing books and have my scrapbooking supplies to put in a crate. But I feel as though I have accomplished plenty.

I still need to do some more rewrites on my novel. Did not accomplish as much on that yesterday as I had hoped. Looking forward to getting more things done tomorrow.

TTFN

PS I am looking into Wendy Robbins' book on becoming a millionaire. If you want to get yourself a copy and read along with me as part of a group let me know. There are four of us so far. We should be getting started in the next week or two.

2 comments:

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...